Pest Control Hacks For Winter
- Seal up cracks and crevices on the outside of the home with steel wool.
- Keep areas free of clutter since mice like to hide in tight spaces.
- Inspect your home for signs of mice like their droppings, chew marks and damaged food containers.
- Inspect your home for gaps and cracks. If found, fill with steel wool.
- Eliminate moisture in crawl spaces and basements.
- Check pipes and other such utility lines are secure.
- Inspect your home for signs of rats including rub marks caused by oil in a rats fur, droppings, urine, and gnaw marks.
- Keep your counters and floors clean and wiped free of food debris.
- Vacuum entire home frequently and take out the garbage regularly basis.
- Focus all cleaning efforts in kitchen and bathrooms with added attention under appliances and sinks.